Terms and Conditions
Prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes and there are no surcharges whatsoever. Once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets. Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice.
No Cancellations, Refund or Exchanges
Unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds for cancellations or change the date of your ticket.
COVID-19 Refund Policy
If we are forced to close due to increased restrictions we will cancel and refund any bookings for the effected days.
If you or anyone in your party has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has to isolate we will attempt to reschedule your booking. If this is not possible, we will consider refunding your tickets.
IMPORTANT: Please be able to show your booking confirmation email and QR code on arrival at the Adventure Farm
Unless you have opted in to receive emails from us, none of the information you provide as part of the booking process will be used for any other purpose, nor will it be passed on to any third party not involved with this transaction.
National Forest Adventure Farm
- Your ticket includes entry to the Adventure Farm for the duration of your event session time.
- Areas temporarily closed: please check website for up today information.
- Other attractions may vary due to environmental, weather and ground conditions.
- Sorry no dogs accept assistance dogs
- No child or children under the age of 16 will be admitted to the Farm unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over. Children remain the responsibility of their parent or carer at all times.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
Senior Citizen Tickets - 60+.
You may be asked to provide documentation to gain entry to the Farm using these tickets.
Disabled and Carer Tickets
Guests entitled to one free carer must present one of the following when entering the Adventure Farm:
- Valid Disability Living Allowance or Attendance Allowance award letter
- Valid Personal Independence payment award letter
- A current valid Blue Badge.
- A valid letter from your GP stating the need for a carer dated within the last 6 months.
- All under 16 years olds must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 years or over
- All visitors must adhere to relevant Government COVID-19 regulations on meeting people outdoors
- Please wear a mask in the main entrance (11 years+) unless exempt
- No food or drink to be brought on site
- Visitors are welcome to bring a picnic blanket or foldable chairs. Please note; gazebos, beach/ sun shade tents are not permitted
- Please arrive at the Adventure Farm at least 30 minutes before your North Pole Adventure session start time. We will NOT be able to re-accommodate you if you are late.
- No pushchairs permitted in the North Pole Adventure
- All visitors must adhere to relevant Government COVID-19 regulations on the date of your visit
Visitors must adhere to our COVID-19 safety measures:
- Visitors must not visit if they have any symptoms of COVID-19. See nhs.com for more information
- Visitors must stay adhere to any current Government guidelines regarding groups size, mask wearing and social distancing
- Visitors will adhere to specific equipment or activity safety restrictions and follow instructions of Adventure Farm staff
- Visitors must pay by card, and contactless, wherever possible
- Visitor must wash their hands regularly and before and after touching or feeding the animals
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Wear socks and cover arms and legs in the indoor play areas
- Please take note of the rules of play before using any of the equipment
- Please take note of the Important Information section of your visitor map and always wash your hands after visiting the animal areas. There are wash stations at the entrance to the animal barn, animal paddocks and outside the restaurant
- Please do not visit the Adventure Farm if you are unwell or have been sick or had diarrhoea within the last 48 hours. Management reserves the right to refuse admission.